Titles or Captions are easy to add with Windows Movie Maker.
Rolling Credits are a special type of titles. Make sure you include Rolling Credits in your very first movie so you can list the name of the new budding movie director: you. Watch the video to see how that’s done.
- A title can take up the whole screen (solid color background) or it can be overlayed over your video or over your photo.
- If you do a title over your video, the title appears in the Title Overlay track on your timeline.
- You can slide title overlays left and right to make it pop up at the precise moment.
- You can also trim and extend title overlays to control how long they stay on the screen.
- There are many title animations to choose from. My favorites: Basic Title, Subtitle, News Video Inset,News Banner and Newspaper. That last one is really cool, you must check it out.
Editing Your Movie Maker Project
|Sequence||Editing Your Video Timeline||Group|
|60||Create new Movie Maker project||Edit|
|70||Add Video Clips to Timeline||Edit|
|80||How to Split or Overlap a Video Clip||Edit|
|90||Add Music or Sound Clips||Edit|
|100||Add Special Effects to your movie||Edit|
|110||Add Transitions Between Video Clips||Edit|
|120||Adding Titles and Rolling Credits||Edit|
Previous Section: Overview and Importing Files into Movie Maker